Ohio Statutory Agent Services
At Ohio Statutory Agent, we’re a small and local statutory agent service that’s familiar with doing business in Ohio. We may as well be subject matter experts since we’ve been successfully helping Ohio businesses grow and stay functioning for over 20 years.
While our main offering is an Ohio statutory agent at a fixed low price, our services go far beyond. Our additional services, from business formation to corporate books and seals also give you access to even more to start, run, and expand your business.
Statutory Agent Service
In Ohio, statutory agents are also referred to as resident agents or registered agents. Statutory agents receive the service of process (SOP) when your business gets served legal documents. With our Ohio statutory agent service, you get:
- Individualized service from experts who know the in’s and out’s of doing business in Ohio
- Instant statutory agent service
- Same-day scans on legal and state mail
- Year-round compliance monitoring
- Filing updates to ensure you don’t miss anything important
- Access to our client portal
You can sign up for our Ohio statutory agent service for just $49 a year—a price that never goes up.
Since we offer all that to our clients, you might wonder what’s left for Ohio Statutory Agent to provide. A whole lot!
We are Ohio business experts who go above and beyond for our clients. Once you’re our client, you get access to the state forms you’ll need to file to start doing business in Ohio yourself. We even pre-fill these forms with our registered agent information.
But wait there’s more!
As a client, you can also hire us to form your Ohio business. We can form your LLC, corporation, or nonprofit corporation for just $100 plus state fees.
Ohio business is what we do, we won’t lead you astray or waste your time.
Foreign Business Registration
Out of state business owners looking to transact business in Ohio need to file an Ohio Registration of a Foreign Limited Liability Company with the Ohio Secretary of State. Any business formed outside of Ohio is considered a foreign business.
Once you’re a client of Ohio Statutory Agent, you’ll have access to adding this feature on for an extra $100, plus the Ohio state filing fee of $99. We also obtain the forms needed from the home state of your business to file your documents (the fee for this varies by state).
We take all the hard work out of finding and filing the correct forms and remembering their due dates and fees. But our benefits don’t stop there because we also offer all our clients:
- Tax ID. A federal tax ID number, also referred to as an employer identification number or EIN, is used for tax purposes, to open accounts in your business’s name, and apply for business licenses. We can get your tax ID for you for $50 ($200 if we need to file with a paper form—this is required if you cannot provide a social security number).
- S-corp. S-corp is a tax classification often selected by LLCs to save on self-employment taxes and corporations to pass their business’s income, losses, deductions, and credit through to shareholders for tax purposes. Our fee is $100.
- Corporate book. A corporate book holds all your important business documents relating to your equity, accounting practices, and anything else important to the running of your business. Our fee is $60.
- Corporate seal. A corporate seal embosses documents with your business’s name, year of formation or incorporation, and the state it was issued in. Our fee is $40.
- Apostille. An apostille in Ohio is a certificate issued by the Ohio Secretary of State to help authenticate state filings for international business, available for documents going to countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention. Our fee is $300.
Ohio Statutory Agent offers you more than just help in forming your business and registering it with the state of Ohio. We offer guidance, advice, and expertise. We’ve done business right in Ohio for 20 years and can help you start on the right path.
Choosing the Right Ohio Statutory Agent
If you’re starting or registering your business in Ohio, Ohio Statutory Agent is designed for your needs. We take the hard work away, so you can focus on running your business. Whether you just need a local agent or are looking for formation, incorporation, or registration services in Ohio, we’re here for you.
Let us start helping you today.